11/4/10

Thankful Thursday Week 1

Last year a friend of mine suggested on her blog a weekly Thankful Thursday theme in the month of November and I thought it was a great idea since it is the month of Thanksgiving. I've talked in the past about how I feel Thanksgiving is so overshadowed by Christmas. So I am totally in support of this theme. Here is what I am thankful for today.

1. My wonderful, loving and supportive husband - yeah maybe it's cheesy, but I am always and forever thankful for this man and I never take what we have for granted.

2. I still have a job. Fairview has seen a lot of changes this last year and my specific section of Fairview has really been affected as of late, but I'm still in a job and my location is staying the same so I'm happy for that.

3. I'm finally getting a massage on Saturday. I have only had the gift card since Christmas!

4. Our new bar. I can't say it enough. It is beautiful, I am amazed at how well it turned out and it looks great in our basement. And it doesn't hurt that we have beer at the ready pretty much anytime we want it!

5. I finally had my windshield replaced and am no longer driving around with one that is severely cracked.

6. My kitty cats. They make me smile pretty much on a daily basis

7. The beautiful fall weather we've had this year. It's starting to get colder now, but what a gift to have had the weather we've had for so long.

8. Friends who help keep me sane during the workday.

9. My super easy to deal with new haircut that saves me time in the morning

10. My family - especially my parents who are so willing to entertain me on the nights Nate has art class!

There you have it for this week! What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a great list! I also have what I'm thankful for on my blog, but it isn't a list today.

simplicity said...

Love the list!! :)
Enjoy your massage!