11/6/10

Refreshed

Today I took some time for myself and Nate and I also took some time as a couple.

I had a massage this morning that was amazing. Wait, let me say it again - AMAZING. I saw a different masseuse than I have before and it was the best massage I've ever had. Makes me wish I could win the lottery or something so I could go more often!

As a couple we had a nice dinner out and are going to play Wii games and watch a movie from Netflix and enjoy the fact that we get an extra hour of sleep tonight - yay Fall Back!

Sometimes you just need a day to refresh and rejuvenate. It feels nice.

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Glad you enjoyed your massage. I am planning on getting one this week. Where did you go? Hope you have a good rest of the weekend!

Beth said...

Massages are so wonderful! I went to Eclipse Salon and Spa in New Brighton, I had a gift card so it was even better!