11/29/10

Music Monday - Feels Like Christmas

Getting close to wrapping up NaBloPoMo! I can't believe it! I will have more thoughts on this tomorrow.

Today I bring another edition of Music Monday - I may continue these after NaBloPoMo is over too, it's kind of fun.

Because I have kicked off the Christmas season in my house, I am going to share the first of some of my favorite Christmas songs today.

Cyndi Lauper's "Feels Like Christmas" is a favorite of mine - it is such a happy little song, she's talking about how the person she loves makes it feel like Christmas every day - which Nate certainly does for me, but it also has kind of an old fashioned kind of feel to it and I don't know, it puts me in a good mood and in the holiday spirit!

You can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqU6T4qkyzQ - sadly it's a live version, which is the only one I could find, but it's still pretty good.

December is not long enough for me to share ALL of my favorite Christmas songs, but I'll certainly try to pick my favorites as we go through this season!

No comments: