11/17/10

Coming Attractions

Tomorrow is my annual trek to Target in the early morning hours to wait outside with my fellow crazy friend to get our copy of the Cities 97 City Sampler. Volume 22. I have heard and read reviews that it is supposed to be one of the best they've had in a few years. I am excited. It appears to have some of the best variety I have seen in awhile too. I enjoy it each year, but I still think the best one out of the ones I've collected is Volume 15. It's funny too, that was the first one I ever went to buy in the store!

Anyway, I took the whole day off tomorrow so that will be nice. Hoping to finish birthday shopping for Nate, since I obviously will not be with him!

Tomorrow night Nate has his final drawing class already. The time went fast! I think while he is at class I am going to go to my cousin's play that my dad helped build sets on.

The weekend has us at a mass with Praise Project and hopefully getting some time to relax a bit as well. And then next week is a short one - but will probably also be a bit crazy because we have many birthdays and Thanksgiving to tend to.

I'm feeling less unglued than I did yesterday about everything that is coming up. Of course, it is sunnier today too so perhaps that is helping perk me up a bit too!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I can't wait for tomorrow!! I'm so excited. We're going to have a blast!