11/10/10

Happy birthday Sesame Street!

Today is the 41st anniversary of Sesame Street and it's still going strong. I wrote a post last year on my thoughts for the big 4-0, so I do not have much to add to that other than I'm so thankful that I was able to grow up watching such a wonderful show.

I also wanted to share a video that if you have not seen, is super hilarious. We are big fans of the recent Old Spice man commercials at our house (you know, with the guy who's like "look at your man, now look at me, I'm not your man, etc). There is a rather funny Sesame Street parody of that ad found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkd5dJIVjgM.

Grover has always been one of my favorites and he does such a great impression of the Old Spice commercials, I tell you I laughed so hard I nearly cried the first time I watched it. Doesn't he make you want to smell like a monster? Who is on a horse, er, cow?

Happy birthday Sesame Street - may you have many more years to come!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love that show! I can't wait until I have kids and I'm able to watch the show with them. I'm going to have watch that when I get home.