11/1/09

November is blogging month

So apparently November is National Blog Posting Month, aka NaBloPoMo. Bloggers are encouraged to highlight their blogs, show their best stuff, and I will do this by attempting to post everyday as per their rules. Check out this link for more info http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-nablopomo.htm if you are curious.

Now you all know I love to write so this shouldn't be too much of a challenge, but I am sure there will be days I may come up dry. I'll do my best to keep it interesting, maybe throw in some different kind of posts here or there.

So, come along with me on a month long blogging journey!

2 comments:

simplicity said...

Yeah! I was just checking in to see WHO posted today since it's the 1st. Here's to a month of every day posts! :)

Gina said...

Way to go! I'm glad that you are you doing the everyday blogging. I didn't committ because I didn't know if I would be able to do it. Anxious to see what you post everyday!