11/20/09

Flashback Friday - Look how far I've come



Ok, here's a short little Flashback Friday post. This picture is from Summer 2008. Do you see what I am doing in that picture? What if I just crop it and show you what I'm talking about.




Ok, how about now? Do you see what I'm doing? I'm picking my fingers. If you look at the above pose, I'm clearly oblivious to the fact that I was even doing it. I would do it pretty absent mindedly sometimes. This was why it was so difficult to make myself quit, half the time I'd be doing it without even realizing.

But, today marks 7 months since I gave up this habit and I continue to celebrate each passing month. It was an addiction I had to overcome and I feel proud that I've managed to keep this up. You won't find anymore pictures like this of me now! I will keep working hard to make sure of it!

2 comments:

Jes said...

You have come so far!! Way to go!!

Gina said...

Wow...7 months! Way to go!!!