7/13/10

Perspective

Do you ever read something that just stops you in your tracks and makes you think?

I look back on my post yesterday - celebrating my return to health yes, but also whining and complaining a bit too. I have no reason to whine and complain. When I look at things that several people who are close to me are going through, I realize, I have no right to complain about dumb piddly stupid things.

My house isn't painted yet (and many other unfinished projects) - but I have a house to live in.
Sometimes we're so busy I feel like I could pull my hair out - but life is never boring.
I feel stretched and want to make time for everyone - but I am loved.
Things have changed and continue to at work - but I still have a job.

I don't have it so bad. Not at all. I read a post from a friend of mine this morning and she linked to another blog that just spoke to me and I had to share it here. It's all about letting go and I think it's important to hear sometimes. Here is the link :http://www.susannahconway.com/2010/06/life-is-letting-go-2/

Food for thought yes. And for me, I'm letting go of all the dumb piddly things bugging me. Life is too short. Spreading good vibes to all.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for putting that link up! I read it and I really needed to read that today. Although I don't think I will have an easy time letting go, I need to realize that I have to "let go" on this issue I'm dealing with.

Jes said...

I am so glad you shared this! It is quite the post isn't it? And something that so many of us need. It is so hard to let go sometimes, realize we aren't in control, and just let things happen as they must. I hope more people and friends read it too! Sending loads of good vibes back at you! :)