12/21/09

Twas just four days till Christmas

And all was quiet and well...

In all seriousness, I have all my shopping done. Gifts still need to be wrapped, but I have confidence I will get that done in the next couple of days.

I finally feel like I have a grasp on and am prepared for this upcoming holiday. It may be because Nate and I gave ourselves an early gift of a very lazy weekend. We honestly only left the house a couple of times, pretty much for dinner on Saturday night and for church and groceries on Sunday. We watched a dumb mindless movie on Saturday night and a bunch of TV shows on Sunday. I will soon be caught up to where they actually are on the show "Psych" when it returns in January which is actually pretty cool and I've really grown addicted to it. We're also making our way through "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and a couple of British shows as well. Cause you know, I have to watch something else without Glee around for four whole months. Did I mention how stupid I think that is? Oh yeah, that's right, I did here.

I watched Charlie Brown this weekend too, which I hadn't done yet and it never feels like Christmas until I get that done.

But anyway, the laziness of the whole weekend was really quite nice and I now feel much more prepared to handle the hustle and bustle of this upcoming week. I just hope the snowstorm being threatened is not too bad, but then again, we can't control it, so we'll just have to take it for what it is!

Hope everyone else is surviving the last minute holiday craziness. Don't forget Macy's at Rosedale is open 24/7 from now until Christmas Eve if you need anything. Cause you know, shopping at 2:00 in the morning sounds kind of fun....

No comments: