8/20/09

Giddy

I'm postively giddy right now.

It's my last day at work for the week, I have a fun three day weekend ahead of me and life is just awesome right now.

You know that feeling like being a kid on Christmas Eve, so excited you just might burst before Christmas morning finally arrives? Yep, that's where I'm at. I just haven't had a vacation in so, so long. So I think I have every right to be just a wee bit giddy right now!

I look ahead to what's coming up in the next few weeks as well and it just gets me even giddier. The State Fair is almost here. That is one of the highlights of the summer for me and yes I am a nerd! But Nate and I just really enjoy the State Fair each year, we have a blast going there. I think maybe I love it so much because it's kind of the bridge between summer and my very favorite season of Fall!

Yes I love Fall! Apple pies and bonfires, cool nights and crispy leaves. I am so ready for all of that! I know I've said that on this blog before and may be sounding like a broken record, but I just love the next stretch of the year that is almost upon us.

So while I have a fun weekend that is less than 24 hours away from beginning - I have wonderful things to look forward to beyond that as well!

Can you blame me for being giddy?

1 comment:

Gina said...

You have every right to be giddy!!! I hope you enjoy your vacation up north! Talk to you when you get back!!