1/12/12

This n That Thursday

Not much to share besides a little of this and a little of that and hey it's Thursday, maybe a new theme being born? Who am I kidding, I don't keep up real well with my theme days. But here is a this and that post anyway!

~Life is pretty much status quo for us right now and I'm not complaining in the least. We're in a little hibernation mode at the moment with most evenings being dedicated to eating dinner and crashing in front of the TV, but you know what, it's dark and cold outside anyway, so that is what winter is all about!
~We are getting ourselves out of the house this weekend to go to the roller derby on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, it's actually the first bout we've been able to attend so far this year.
~I have decided on Sunday I am going to bake cupcakes. From scratch. This could be an interesting experiment. Stay tuned.
~My friend Samara wrote a very thought provoking post, she's good at that kind of thing, about living life with a "Less" approach - it's had me thinking and I am trying to simplify my world a bit. Read her post here, it's worth it.
~My friend Stef had her baby on Tuesday! Baby A is super adorable and is a pretty big girl, 9 lbs 4 oz. I was fortunate enough to spend my lunch break visiting them yesterday since she was in the hospital near my office. Pretty nice use of my time I have to say!

That's pretty much the view from here! Looking forward to coming events in the next couple of weeks, oddly that all revolve around beer. More to come on those!

No comments: