2/28/11

This and That

I am pretty proud of myself - I taught myself how to do some very basic coding in my Blogger template so I could add a fun font for post titles - which you should now see. The font is called "Irish Growler" which I thought was appropriate for this blog! So anyway, just another one of the fun changes I've been trying to work on to spruce things up here a little bit.

We had a good weekend that was over way too quickly. That always seems to be the case though, doesn't it?

I didn't watch the Oscars - gasp - I am usually so addicted to awards shows but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it this year. And I'm not really that sad that I missed it. I'm working my way through watching some of the movies that had nominations, so far we've seen Inception and Toy Story 3. I have The Kids Are All Right sitting at home waiting to be viewed. So I know I'll get around to catching some more of those as I have time. As for the actual awards, I read the recaps while I ate breakfast today and I'm all caught up.

My eyes are doing well and I'm noticing my night vision is starting to improve, so that makes me happy. I'm done using medicated drops and now will just need to use over the counter lubricating drops for awhile.

It appears that we have a rather quiet week on tap for a change, so I am going to relish that while it lasts!

That's about it from here. Over and out. Or something. It's Monday, what can I say.

1 comment:

Jes said...

I do like that font! Way to go on teaching yourself blog coding! :) Fun isn't it??