2/11/11

Not much to share at the moment

Man I just feel like I've been slacking on the blogging lately. It is certainly not due to lack of things going on, we are as busy as ever, but at the same time life has slowed a bit, at least allowing us quite a few evenings that we've been able to just chill in front of the ole TV with our favorite shows.

I'm still coming up dry. I don't have my Lasik proceedure for another week, so I really have nothing fun to report there quite yet. We have some things going on with Praise Project, but that's kind of the norm. We've gotten to do a couple of things on the "Winter Bucket List" I posted a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stressing over that list though - if we get to do some of it great, if not, no big deal.

We've been trying to save our money as I've mentioned a bit too, so we haven't really been out to eat much or trying any fun new restaurants. We are going somewhere on Valentine's Day, which usually I kind of rebel against, but this year I felt like we should do something special, so we are. Kind of a reward for our good behavior or something!

So, I have just had a lack of interesting words to share at the moment. I'm sure that will change eventually. I'm glad it's not November when I try to post every day for NaBloPoMo! Then I'd be in trouble!

I'll be back next week hopefully with more fascinating things to talk about! Until then, happy weekend one and all!

No comments: