3/3/10

Spring Fever

The weather over the last couple of days has been outstanding! I feel like it's been a long winter! I think it has something to do with the fact that we were having snow in October! In other ways, we've been so busy that it also feels like winter flew by pretty fast. At any rate, I'm ready for it to be over and I'm ready for spring!

I have so many things I want to do this spring and summer. Many of them relate to house related upgrades/repairs/etc. Some of the things I want to do are fun things though too. All of them pretty much involve Nate too, ha ha!

At any rate, it's nice to see the sun, nice that the snow is melting and the birds are starting to sing again. There's hope that spring is getting close!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I agree with you on wanting spring to come! I'm finished with winter.

Jes said...

Yeay for spring!!