2/4/10

Exciting things

I'm excited about some very awesome things going on this week for me.

First off, I took a leap of faith and put tons of trust into my hair stylest and changed my hair style slightly last night. It's similar and yet different from my old style. And totally worth it. It turned out really well and the best part is, I've been able to style on my own pretty well! That was the part I was most nervous about.

The second thing that has me very giddy is, I have just learned today that I will have an article featured on a very prominent Muppet blog this weekend! Now I know it may sound nerdy to some of you, but most folks know I am a huge Muppet fan. A call went out to folks to submit articles to be featured on this blog that has garned some attention from some pretty high up type folks in the Muppet verse, so I decided to submit an idea I had. The keeper of the blog, who has become a friend of mine over time, loved the article and told me today he intends to run it on Saturday! So, once I know it is posted I'll put a link up here so you can all read it and share in my fangirl giddyness!

The only downer right now is Nate is home today with pinkeye. Pinkeye? Really? At 28 years old? I guess I shouldn't jest, I have only had it once in my life and it didn't show up for the first time until I was 23. Still, I'm a little surprised that he has it. At any rate, some eyedrops, staying home for 24 hours to become less contageous and he'll be good as new.

2 comments:

Jes said...

First: love the hair!
Second: Woo!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to read it! That is awesome! I'm giddy for you!
I hope the eyedrops are doing their job and Nate is good as new in the morning!

simplicity said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your Muppet blog :)