5/12/09

They say time flies

They say time flies when you're having fun. I find it hard to believe that one year ago today I started my job at Fairview/Columbia Park Medical Group. And I have to say, it's been a good year.

I feel very fortunate that I was able to make this career move. I would never speak ill of any of my past jobs really, as I learned something from all of them. I'm pretty sure Nate could say the same about his. I just know that for the past year I have been less stressed and in general more relaxed and even keeled than I have been for a very long time. The support system in my office is great. Do I love my job every day? Of course not, who does? But I'm challenged alot more now and I get really great feedback so I know that the work I do is important and matters. I don't know if I'm meant to be there forever, but right now, it's a great place to be. And with the current economy, you better believe I wake up everyday super thankful that I have a job to go to each and everyday.

And of course I love my ten minute commute! Who can beat that? I'm sure many are jealous of me for that reason alone!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Has it really been a year? Wow time does fly! I'm glad that you're happy at your job, and a lot more happier here than at your previous one. Great attitude to have about the job as well!!!