12/16/11

A little Friday update

Just a quick Friday update-y type post.

My head cold is leaps and bounds better. Still have a dry cough that I've heard can linger for weeks, but my voice is back and I feel less in a "fog". Nate still has his cold unfortunately, but he does pretty well if he keeps on his cold pills. And he doesn't need a voice to play the drums, I need a voice to sing. Ha.

In spite of everything I have been making my way through my Christmas "bucket list". We did have a lot of quiet nights at home this week, but the weekend and next week are looking promising for doing some of the things I had listed.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas. No joke. It's depressing to think we might have our first brown Christmas in several years. But there is a 30% chance we'll still have a white one, and I'm clinging to every hope of that happening!

Overall our holiday season has had a pretty low key vibe so far, but you know what? I don't mind. My heart is happy and full and that is what matters most!

1 comment:

Jes said...

Glad you are feeling better and that Nate is slowly on the mend! Here's to hoping for snow this Christmas!!