4/12/09

On this Easter Morn

He is risen, Alleluia.  To those who celebrate this day either religiously or not - Happy Easter to one and all.  I know I am counting my many blessings today!

I would also like to say a very Happy Anniversary to Gina and Steve!  It is hard to believe one year ago today Nate and I were helping you celebrate as you became man and wife - and that it was snowing!  Thank goodness it is not like that today!

Finally congratulations to one of my oldest friends Laine (many know her as my friend Jen) on her engagement this weekend.  I hope you and Ilon have many happy years together!

It is a beautiful day this Easter morning with many reasons to smile.  I hope all of you have good days too!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thank you honey!!! I can't believe that's it's already been a year. I'm so glad that both you and Nate were able to help us celebrate the joining of our lives. You two are very important in our lives and we love you both very much.