4/23/09

Glasses

So this may not seem like something too exciting to alot of people, but it was to us so bear with me.

Because we got a nice tax return this year, both Nate and I were fortunate enough to get new glasses! This was a slightly bigger deal for me as it's been about 10 years since I last got a new pair. My prescription had changed a bit in that amount of time, but I would generally just get the lenses updated and would use the same frames. Then I wore contacts for awhile again, but decided they were getting too spendy.

I went for a long overdo eye exam and received my new prescription and got my new glasses in February. I love them! Two months later I am still getting compliments on them!

Nate finally went and had his eyes checked out at the beginning of this month. It took a little longer for his glasses to be ready, but they finally called yesterday and said that they were done! So we are both proud owners of new glasses and really, an almost whole new look for both of us!

Nate's new look

My new look

1 comment:

Gina said...

LOVE the glassses!!!