4/21/09

Less than a week...

Less than a week until the March for Babies. It's this Sunday at 11:00 in Minneapolis. I just wanted to thank those who have supported the cause and donated either online or in person with me! I've learned alot through being the site lead at my office and while it's been an interesting and even at times fun experience, I'm looking forward to it being over.

Anyway, think good thoughts for good weather this weekend, I hear rumors that it may rain!

It's not too late to donate if you have not done so yet, just go to http://marchforbabies.org/bethkondrick to do it online OR you can donate directly to me, as they practically ask you for your 2nd grade teacher's name when you go through the online process.

Thanks again for the support!

3 comments:

simplicity said...

I have tried three different times to donate at that site and it's not showing up online or on my bank account. Am I doing something wrong? Are you showing my donation?

Beth said...

Hmm, I'm not sure, I don't see it either. I have had more trouble with this website through the whole process. Kind of makes me wish I was still doing the Heartwalk this year instead, but oh well. Thanks for trying!

Beth said...

http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=640365

Here's a link to our actual team page instead of just my personal page - it might work better, I'm not sure.