12/27/10

Short and sweet

I want to enjoy my time off as much as possible - so I don't know that I'll blog much this week, but I did want to get a nice short and sweet wrap up of our Christmas celebrations.

My first major holiday in my home was a huge success - It was wonderful and I hope to do it again sometime.

I got the best present ever from Nate - a stuffed Rowlf the Dog (Muppet) and a toy piano for him to sit at (Rowlf plays piano on the Muppet Show).

We enjoyed time with my mom's family on Christmas as well.

And I have already hit up two major after Christmas sales - LUSH and Old Navy. I think I'm done shopping for the next year now. Ha.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too.


My Rowlf and his piano


Stockings over the piano - didn't get a good tree shot sadly


Table set for nine - it was snug, but we did it!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Everything looks so cute! I'm glad to hear that Christmas Eve was HUGE success!! That's awesome! Enjoy your week off from work!

Jes said...

Everything looked great! I hope you have a wonderful week off of work :) Happy holidays!