3/19/12

Music Monday - Cruel and Beautiful World

Check me out, I finally learned to "embed" music videos within a post. This is far better than just giving you guys the link! Hurray!

Today I have chosen a bit of a melancholy little tune, it makes me cry - which may or may not have anything to do with the fact that it was used in an emotionally wrenching scene during the series finale of Chuck - but I still like the song. I'm in a slight melancholy mood today so it just felt like what I wanted to share. Don't worry, I'm ok - just a wee bit reflective and seeing changes in my life and relationships with others and processing it a bit. Trying to get back into my "one day at a time" mantra.

*Side note - if you're already in a melancholy mood, don't watch a movie called Melancholia - while it is a very well done movie, I guarantee it will not help!*

No comments: