10/29/10

Gearing Up

I'm gearing up for many things right now! We're beginning the best and busiest time of the year.

First up, a busy weekend ahead with Halloween and other things - so I'm gearing up for that.

NaBloPoMo begins on Monday and so will begin my daily posting for a month. I have included a link to NaBloPoMo's website on the side of my page if you're interested in checking out other blogs who are participating. I'm excited for Thankful Thursdays, Music Monday, and other posts I hope to include during the month. It's going to be fun. I'm gearing up for making my goal this year!

There is less than a month now to my birthday and Nate's birthday - a little crazy when you think about that, because that also means Thanksgiving is less than a month away - so I'm gearing up for those events.

There is also less than a month until the Cities Sampler comes out - and I make my annual trek with Gina to sit out in the cold to get my hands on a copy - still so worth it each year! I'm taking the whole day off and we're making a day of it. I need a day like that - I'm gearing up for that.

Dare I mention the holidays? Yep, they're coming whether we want them to or not. This is the time of year that life hits the fast forward button. I don't want to be caught in the dirt - so I'm gearing up for the holidays too. I have some gift ideas already so that helps.

Lots and lots of exciting things ahead and I know I'm going to get to January 1st and wonder how time went in a blur again. I love, love, LOVE this time of year and I'm just going to do my best to savor every moment.

I'm gearing up and my engines are getting warm! Here we go!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I can't believe it that Sampler day is just around the corner!! So excited!!!