7/12/13

Vacation brain

We're on vacation next week.  And it's currently 1:30 in the afternoon on the Friday before Vacation Week.  Yeah, you can see where my brain is right now!

It just couldn't come at a better time honestly.  Things are fine but at the same time my brain is just swamped with stuff.  Too much stuff.  I just need a reprieve.

I feel like I haven't been documenting this pregnancy enough - but thankfully it's been so uneventful, there hasn't been all that much to say.  I'm 18 weeks today, two more weeks and we'll know what we're having.

There is so much at home to be done, thankfully our garage sale is a week after we get back.  Though there is much to do to get ready for that, but I just keep telling myself it will all fall into place.

Work is interesting these days and is about to get more interesting when my boss has her second knee done in August.  I'll be flying solo again for a bit.

Beyond that I have nothing.  I just don't find the motivation to blog as much anymore, some days I'm even losing steam on my fashion blog and that makes me sad.  I think I just really need this vacation!

Three more hours and then I'm free!

No comments: