6/10/13

Perspective

I'm having one of those days.  "One of those days" before I was pregnant could usually be remedied with a beer and a burger after work. Obviously that is not the case anymore.  And having "one of those days" with extra hormones attached is not the most fun either.

I'm tired, I'm stressed, I'm grouchy.

But then when I get home and I go to the fridge to get a non-alcoholic something or another to quench my thirst or try to replace the beer with and I see our ultrasound on the door from our 12 1/2 week scan and it makes all the yuckies go away.

I can't wait to get home tonight so I can be reminded once again why this is all worth it.  I need that little picture today.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm sorry that you are had a crappy day on Monday. Hopefully seeing that ultrasound picture makes it all better!