10/31/13

October Recap

Another month gone by?  Seriously.  I do feel like we're getting a handle on things at home though so I guess it could be worse.  Anyway, onward to the monthly recap.

Books Read:
Hypnobirthing by Marie Mongan
Birthing From Within by Pam Englund
Mindful Birthing by Nancy Bardacke - still in progress
(do we sense a theme here?)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Movies watched at home:
Oranges
Lars and the Real Girl
This Is The End
Reservoir Dogs

Movies watched in theatre:
None - but plan to in November for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  It will probably be the last movie we see in the theatre before little guy gets here

On TV:
Finished The Sopranos and Orange is the New Black
Usual favorites - Modern Family, Parks and Rec, HIMYM, Parenthood, New Girl, etc.  The Walking Dead started again so we picked that back up

Restaurants visited:
Red Lobster
Barley Johns
The Bachelor Farmer
Five Guys
Sarna's
(not letting GD get me down!)

Shopping:
Hit up the Just Between Friends Baby and Kid Consignment sale with my mom and got a few items for both me and baby

Other adventures:
Saw Josh Groban with my mom, started cleaning and organizing at home more in prep for baby but also to clean up a bit in general

Baby stuff:
Took another childbirth class, finished cleaning out baby's room, set up the crib, had three showers with family and friends, starting to wash clothes and decorate.  We'll be 34 weeks tomorrow.  Getting closer to the homestretch.  I'll be having an ultrasound next week both because they do it for GD patients at this point, but they also feel I'm measuring small, so we're checking to see what's going on in there.  Applied for maternity leave.  Slowly crossing off my "to do" lists!

No comments: