2/28/13

February Recap

Yikes, I posted nothing in February.  I really actually planned to and it just didn't happen.  Anyway, I am here again to do my monthly recap!

Books read:
Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox
First Shift: A Silo Story by Hugh Howey

Movies watched at home:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Wait Until Dark
Back to the Future Part III

Movies seen in the theatre:
Les Miserables
Silver Linings Playbook

On TV:
Glee
Community
The Americans

Shopping:
Thrifted a sweater, skirt and pair of pants early in the month, now on a shopping ban

Food and beverage:
Winterfest
Akita Sushi
The Happy Gnome
Eli's
Louis Ristorante
612 Brew


2 comments:

moonsweetie said...

Love your list as always! And I really want to try that sushi restaurant!

Gina said...

Love reading your recaps!