2/26/09

Walk for Babies - April 26th

Hokay, so somehow I have been strong armed into being the site lead for Fairview Columbia Park's participation in the Walk for Babies through the March of Dimes. I know what you're all saying, doesn't Beth usually hit us up for the Heartwalk instead? While the Heart Association is still near and dear to my heart (no pun intended), we were in desperate need of a site lead at CPMG for the Baby Walk, so guess what, it's me! I'll be throwing all my effort and energy into this walk this year instead of the Heartwalk as they are being held the same weekend.

I'm writing this blog to officially invite all of my friends and family to participate with me! It's a 4 mile walk on Sunday, April 26th starting at Parade Stadium in Minneapolis, in the morning. I'll have more details soon, either on the blog here or through email so check back! For now, if you think you'd be interested in participating please email me and let me know: muppetmusic22@gmail.com

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I would walk with you, but if I do the walk I will be walking with Medica since we do have a team and we are the big sponsers of the event. Way to go on taking it up...I'm sure you will be wonderful at it!!!