11/16/08

My girlfriends

So this is an all about Beth post - because I felt like it. I know it's a Beth and Nate blog, but I'm sharing about just me today.

Specifically I wanted to share a video I made for four of my special girlfriends. I'm blessed to have MANY close friends, but these four ladies share a very special place in my heart and as most know, this was a tough year for me and Nate, but these girls were a rock that kept me going. They are the girls I take my annual "all girl weekend" trip with every year: My sister-in-law Ali, my best friend and unbiological sister Gina, Gina's sister Deborah who by default has become my sister too and my sweet singing angel/closest college friend Caroline. I think they would agree with me that the five of us share a bond that is quite deep and the proof is in the pictures in this video.

I made them this video slideshow and showed it to them at our all girl weekend at the end of September this year as a special surprise to thank them for all they've done for me. I hope they don't mind that I'm sharing it with my blog audience as well. It's about four minutes long and is set to a song by Michelle Branch from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie that I just thought was very fitting. I hope you all enjoy as well, click this link:http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6fd6028e399c4394237dd4&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url and it will take you there.

2 comments:

simplicity said...

Fun video Beth. What song is that?

Beth said...

Together by Michelle Branch